Thursday 2 August 2012

Greetings Russian Readers!

I'm a huge stats fan, so imagine my surprise when I looked at this blog's statistics and found that it was getting really popular in Russia. This is probably not of importance to anyone (not even the Russian readers), but more for my own bemusement. Stay tuned for more, or as they say in Russia...

Actually scratch that. I put the sentence in the translator, and it instead spewed out a bunch of Star Trek symbols my computer cannot copy. And I call myself a quarter-Russian... pah.

2 comments:

  1. Might not be real....I've had nearly 100 views from "Russia"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LIES! Don't listen to her falsehoods Russian readers. She's just jealous you and me are like this... *Crosses fingers together and kisses one tenderly* ; )

      Delete